- Posted by: Администратор
- Category: Uncategorized
Within the framework of the HYDROGEN ENERGY session: HOW TO LAUNCH THE DOMESTIC CONSUMPTION MARKET? Maxim Savitenko, Director of the ANO “Center for Research and Scientific Developments in the Field of Energy “Hydrogen Technology Solutions”, will make a report “Prospects for the use of H2 in isolated territories”.
The following issues will be discussed at the session:
- Construction of a hydrogen production plant. How to overcome technological challenges?
- The use of methane-hydrogen mixtures in the gasification of the Sakhalin region.
- Organization of passenger railway communication with the use of hydrogen fuel cell trains and systems to ensure their operation on Sakhalin Island.
- Launch of the Hydrogen Engineering Center for the implementation of applied projects in the field of hydrogen technologies on Sakhalin.
The forum will be attended by: 100+ speakers: TOP managers of Russian and International oil and gas companies, suppliers and contractors, as well as world experts, representatives of technology developers and investors.
The Forum is held with the support of the Government of the Sakhalin region and with the personal participation of the Governor of the Sakhalin region. Every year, the forum program is attended by high-ranking representatives of federal ministries and departments, leading scientific and technical organizations, representatives of the most popular media.
A unique opportunity to personally meet and talk with representatives of Sakhalin oil and gas companies – all the key players in the industry at one time in one place!
In the forum program:
- Development of the energy industry in the conditions of external constraints. The role of Sakhalin in the world energy markets. What impact will recent political and economic events have on the sale and profitability of Sakhalin hydrocarbons?
- PROJECT NEWS AND CONTRACTOR NEWS 2022. FUTURE PLANS: what changes have occurred over the past year and what are the prospects for the development of projects?
- LEGISLATIVE AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT for oil and gas projects of Sakhalin and the Russian Far East
- Recent developments in logistics and support of oil and gas projects in Sakhalin and the Russian Far East
- LOCALIZATION AND IMPORT SUBSTITUTION – what is needed to activate the processes of creating domestic technologies for the oil and gas sector?
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES OF EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION on Sakhalin and the DDA. Digitalization and innovation.
More details on the forum website