Schastlivcev Alexey IvanovichSenior researcher of the laboratory
- Heat exchange processes during phase transformations,
- Hydrogen energy,
- Solid-phase storage of hydrogen,
- Tuel cells,hydrogen power plants.
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University), Faculty of Energy Physics, Department of Low Temperature Engineering and Physics, 1988-1994.
- Candidate of Technical Sciences, 2012, 05-14-01 Energy systems and Complexes.
Schastlivtsev A, Dunikov D, Borzenko V. Experimental study of the processes in hydrogen-oxygen gas generator. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2019;44(18):9450-9455.
The transition to low-carbon energy, as one of the main options for solving the problem of global warming due to carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere in all spheres of human activity, is becoming increasingly relevant. How is this problem solved? What alternatives does the domestic energy industry have? To these and other questions to29.03.2022