- Posted by: Администратор
- Category: Uncategorized
We invite you to participate!
The editorial office of the newspaper “Energy and Industry of Russia” invites attend the round table “Prospects and priorities for the development of distributed generation of remote and isolated territories”.
The event will be held within the framework of the XI International Gas Forum (St. Petersburg).
Organizers: Editorial office of the newspaper “Energy and Industry of Russia” and “Corporation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic”.
Moderators: Editor-in-chief of the newspaper Valery Presnyakov and representative of the Department of Industry Expertise of JSC “KRDV” Maxim Gubanov.
Time: September 13, 2022, 14.00-17.00.
Venue: St. Petersburg, Peterburgskoe Highway 64, Expoforum Exhibition Center, conference hall G22-G24, 2nd floor.
Questions for discussion:
- public-private partnership, subsidies, other forms of state support, including for SMEs;
- legislative initiatives, technical regulation;
- successful experience of business interaction with authorities and resource-supplying organizations;
- domestic equipment, new projects and technologies;
- replacement of diesel and coal generation with modern technologies – action plan;
- prospects for the use of LNG and hydrogen, alternative fuels in distributed generation;
- creation of a state fund for the development of distributed generation to support private investment – goals, objectives.
- Valery Seleznev, First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Energy;
- Tatiana Russkova, Minister of Arctic Development and Economy of the Murmansk Region;
- Maxim Gubanov, Head of the Energy and Housing Sector, Far East and Arctic Development Corporation;
- Violeta Kiushkina, Head of the Department of Energy Security and Infrastructure of the Fuel and Energy Complex of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “REA” of the Ministry of Energy of Russia;
- Anton Sorokin, Head of the Financial and Economic Department of Gazprom LNG Technologies;
- Maxim Savitenko, Director of ANO “Center for Research and Scientific Developments in the Field of energy “Hydrogen Technological Solutions”;
- Dmitry Mchedlidze, Commercial Director of ITERANET Group.
To register for the event, please send your full name, company, position to the email address email@example.com
Partner of the round table:
ANO “Center for Research and Scientific Developments in the field of energy “Hydrogen Technology Solutions”