- Posted by: Администратор
- Category: Uncategorized
Experts and employees of the SK-Group Group of companies took part in the design and educational intensive “ARCHIPELAGO-2022”
From July 5 to 20, 2022, the Archipelago-2022 project and educational intensive was held at the Boiling Point site in Sakhalin State University.
The event was held simultaneously at three venues: in Sevastopol, Moscow and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in full-time and part—time format and brought together almost seven thousand participants – teams of 128 Russian universities, more than 200 industrial partners, representatives of business and government, development institutes and industry experts from 85 regions.
The event was organized by the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI), University 2035, the NTI Platform, the NTI Project Support Fund, the Government of Sevastopol, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Experts and employees of the SK-Group group of companies took part in a design and educational intensive held in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. The Green Hit project was presented by Savitenko M., Rybakov B., Kudinova N., Zenko E.
Representatives of industrial companies of the space industry, leading scientific organizations, state corporations, as well as students of Sakhalin State University, teachers, employees of the Sakhalin Climate Center took part in the intensive on Sakhalin. The discussion was joined by the country’s strongest experts in the field of climate change and climate projects. Specialists from Rosatom, the Keldysh Center, the Khrunichev State Scientific Research Center, and MIPT are working on hydrogen projects.
The teams of specialists at the Archipelago worked out specific tasks in order to protect these projects in the government and begin their implementation. Hydrogen projects involve the development of the domestic market through the use of methane-hydrogen mixtures, for which all technological prerequisites are already available. The Sakhalin Region can be a good region for pilot implementation and testing of technologies.
The Green Hit project.
The aim of the project is to build at least 1 boiler house from 5 to 10 megawatts, using a methane-hydrogen mixture and having access to renewable energy sources, on the island of Sakhalin.
We have set the following tasks:
- Reduce emissions of NOx and CO, CO2, H2O up to 20%;
- Replace the old boiler room equipment with a new one.
- It will be possible to use different types of fuel;
- Reduction of organic fuel consumption;
- Hydrogen production;
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and harmful substances into the atmosphere.
What advantages does our project provide
For the region
- Reduction of the cost of fuel costs by 20% for each boiler house;
- Reduction of CO2 emissions by 20% at the commissioned facilities, achievement of overall regional carbon neutrality;
- Retention of the population by improving the environmental situation in the region;
The possibility of exporting a methane-hydrogen mixture (MVS).
- Reduction of cardiovascular, respiratory, and oncological diseases up to 10%;
- Comfortable and safe living conditions.