- Posted by: Администратор
- Category: Uncategorized
On April 26, 2023, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak held a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the NRU “MPEI”. The Deputy Prime Minister spoke about the current situation in the Russian energy sector and outlined key priorities for the future
Nikolay Rogalev, Rector of NRU “MPEI”, made a presentation on the results of the university’s work and plans for the development of the university. He spoke about the achieved results of educational, scientific, innovative activities and the implementation of strategic projects within the framework of the Priority 2030 program.
During his visit to the MPEI, Alexander Novak took part in the opening ceremony of the student design bureau “Hydrogen Energy”, which develops ANO “Hydrogen Technology Solutions”.
SDB “Hydrogen Energy” was created as part of the implementation of the strategic academic leadership program “Priority-2030”. The objectives of the creation of the SDB “Hydrogen Energy” are – popularization among creative and technically-savvy youth of research and innovation activities, its integration into the scientific and educational process of the institute, the development of skills of teamwork and project work aimed at obtaining the final result.
Tasks of the SDB “Hydrogen Energy”:
- implementation of practice-oriented training;
- achieving maximum involvement of students in the scientific and educational process;
- creating conditions for scientific creativity of young people;
- creation of teams of a wide profile by attracting students of various fields of training and specialties;
- training of highly qualified personnel with real experience in various scientific, innovative and technical projects;
Currently 4 people work in the SDB “Hydrogen Energy” in the following areas:
- Burner devices;
- Heat exchangers-heat exchangers;
- Mathematical model of the boiler/instrumentation/automated control system;
- Carbon regulation.